Sunday, May 03, 2009

006 "..low spirit.."

place: Duranta Studio
Date : 3rd May 2009, 2 o'clock in the morning


Iman Inside: Iman, don't sleep. You have to do the detail section!

Iman: I don't have any idea. What should I do? *that studip ramp make me wants to crush it into pieces* .
It makes me so tired that I want to sleep!

Iman Inside: Then, still Don't sleep. read your Professional Practiced notes. your exam is on Monday! Come on Iman, get up!see yin,pnaz and kak fara how spirited they are.GET UP!!!!FIGHT IT!!!

Iman: I'm tired. I want to sleep.Zzzzzzzz...

Iman Inside: Oh nooo!!!..zzzZZZzzz. *maka iman iman pun tertumpas juga dek hasutan nafsu yang menyelebungi diri*

Yesterday. I don't know what happen to me. I've come back from home with high spirit to do my design. But see what happen to me. It's all because of the ramp. My spirit have gone down to earth that nowhere can be found. ToT. I don't like this feeling. I need MOTIVATION to rise up my spirit. HELP ME!!! *syooh..syooh..setan g men jauh2!!*


Kata-kata untuk menaikkan semangat that my father always said it to me:

"Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum itu,sekiranya kamu tidak mengubah apa yang ada di dalam diri kamu sendiri."

tapi diriku masih memerlukan bantuan dariNYA:

"O ALLAH,the most gracious and the most merciful. The creator of all.
Please help your poor servant to get through all this. Please guide me and give me inspiration to continue my design.Amiin."



5 comments:

fara-D said...

napa tak ajak berdiskusi. akak pun, element utama design akak adalah ramp. tu kat dinding tu ada je akak dah sketch out detail utk ramp steel dengan timber deck. konsep dia sama je ngan tangga, just without the rise and threads. lets do it iman! yes we can!!

atom28 said...

betul gakkan.nanti lepas exam saya tanye akak..masalah saya sekarang ni ramp tu takder proper place lagi sebab panjang sgt dengan landing2 dia lagi.sebab tula bermasalah ckit.huhu..

t saya nak berdiskusi ngan akakla pas abis exam ni,k.

malam ni kena all out smp hari khamis nanti.sebbnye tinggal dis week jer..minggu depan da submission..

we can do it.YAY~~

Adian said...

fuyo diskusi ilmiah.. hehe

A k i said...

Iman..berusaha!

atom28 said...

baik! ^___^

thanks, qila!