Thursday, June 18, 2009

020 "...one heart..."

Last saturday on 13th June 2009, I went to my friend's wedding, Amir bin Abd Razak. He is my classmate from Kisas. Congratulations, Amir!May Allah bless you and your wife always.

I arrived late. so, I just met a few people ex-kisasians 04' also called GEN-48:

my classmate:Nazira, Hidayah and Kre
from other classes: Amin, Azree Jawa, Khairuddin

My Homeroom teacher, Cikgu Marina can't came on that day cause she doesn't felt so well. She had a fever with stiff joints. It made her difficult to move. Thus, She send her regards to all who came on that day.

Here is the pictures of the ceremony. I don't bring any camera. so , I just take a few pictures from Azree Jawa FB. Thanks, Jawa.

amir and wife


pictures taken from Azree Jawa

note: I like the picture with that little kid. Its a nice shot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam.
Congratulation to Amir and wife. I've got nothing but prayers, wishing this true love lasts forever. Ameen.

c-diod said...

eh...da kawen da dia ni...kite kenal amir ni ms masuk MTQ Sgor dlu...

iman...meh email yg awk guna utk blogger ni...nak invite...

atom28 said...

haah. dia masuk hafazan. awk kenal roihan ngan naili gakkan?

email kite same cam haritu gak imzh2805[at]gmail.com

c-diod said...

kenal2....
dua2 kenal...
yg masuk tilawah pun kenal...yg dlm pic tu pkai bju kaler oren kan?

atom28 said...

betul2.
hehe